Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New blog, New colour

Purple Heart - GOSH $7.00

     To celebrate the creation of Nails Down, I had to make my first post with a nail polish I bought earlier today!  It's hard to capture the awesomeness of this colour because it reflects differently in the light. The best way for me to describe it would be that it  has the same effect as oil when it has leaked out of a car.  What I really loved about the application of this polish would have to be how quickly it dries.  I was able to apply and let dry two coats along with a top coat in about 15 minutes!   This is also my first purchase of GOSH's nail polish and I am very impressed. I will definitely be making some more GOSH additions to my collection.  


-C Review of GOSH nail polish, with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment