Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge - C's Day 3

Need Sunglasses? - OPI
Hi Everyone,
     Day 3 is yellow nail polish and I went for a classic yellow spruced up with some sparkly purple!  I find that the purple distracts from the sickly look that my fingers get when I wear yellow polish.  Today I did my nails while playing Settlers, so I really was multi-tasking! (Hence the messy nails)  Once again I am posting at a ridiculous hour, I should probably just get used to it.  I am super looking forward to green nails tomorrow, love love love the colour, I already have so many ideas!! Make sure you check out June's super cute yellow flower nails!! (way better than mine)

Time to settle in with my Vox for the night,
-C
31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 3 (Yellow Nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment