Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - C's Day 2


Day 2 - Orange Nails
Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to post again!! It's going to be a short one tonight because I am in serious need of some beauty sleep.  I really need to post as soon as I finish doing my nails instead of half a day later.  So today's colour is orange, which I had to borrow from June.  Not exactly the most flattering colour or the easiest to work with.   I found that only hours after applying the orange Claire's polish, (no name on it again, sorry!) it started to chip.  I added pink dots to my nails to tone down the intensity of the orange.  To make the spots I just bent open a bobby pin and used the end as a dotting tool!! What a simple, effective, and (most importantly) cheap way to make perfect dots.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Posh Pink
Make sure to check out June's nails for Day 2, I love what she did with them soooo much.
-C
31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment