Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 9

Rainbow nails!! I searched that exactly in google and came up with so many ideas. Really there is such a broad amount of things you can do with rainbow nails... I decided to try something out and when it didn't work right I just sort of went with it.. The result wasn't too bad. I'll post a picture at the bottom of all the colours I used/ their names. I used the end of a paintbrush to apply the colours. I just did one coat for each but I put it on pretty thick.








Left to Right:
Markwins Base Coat
Urban Outfitters 'Bandeau'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Pacific Blue'
China Glaze 'Holly-Day'
OPI 'On the Right Paige'
Essie 'Fifth Avenue'
Orly Top Coat
Acetone in the back for clean up


Hope you guys enjoyed this one
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment