Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge, Day One -J

So excited to be starting the 31 day nail challenge off!! At the bottom of this post I will post the list of all the days and corresponding challenges. Day 1 is red nails, and I have a limited supply on red nail polishes (I have two). So deciding on my red was very easy. I went with Essie's Fifth Avenue. It's a beautiful red with some orange hints. I bought this over the Christmas holidays, and i've worn it a few times already.

Fifth Avenue has a gel sort of base to it, which I love. On top of this, I decided to do my first attempt at nail stamping. I received the plates from ebay a while ago and haven't had a chance to try it. Here's some pictures:


Not the worst job ever! Took me a lot of attempts though.. a little frustrating! I don't know the brand of the plate but I know it's not red angel, bundle monster, or konad. It's labelled B69. Anyways keep your eyes open for Caroline's red nails later today! 
- J




No comments:

Post a Comment