Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Tribal Nails Attempt

Hey Guys! 
     I had an incredible weekend visiting Tyler and his friends in Hamilton!  Everyone there is so wonderful and friendly; it makes me a little sad to say I miss them already and I can't wait until the next time I visit.  I know I haven't known most of them for a long time, but they are all so brilliant and Tyler is lucky to have them.  Okay, I guess I'm done being all sappy for now.  I was inspired to do a tribal print on my nails from a skirt I brought with me to Hamilton (luckily I remembered to pack a variety of colours!) This is my first attempt at a tribal print and I know it is a little messy, but overall I am quite impressed with myself.  The colours I used are: Need Sunglasses? by OPI, Violet Metal by Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro, First Mate by China Glaze, Brown Sugar by Charlotte Russe, and I created the designs with Black Nail Art by Witchcraft.  So overall, good nails and a good weekend.  Time for me to catch up on all of the sleep I lost!!
-C       

Easy Tribal Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment