Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge- J's Day 4

Yay for a colour I actually like :) I was excited to get going the rest of this weeks colours. Also I just saw what Caroline did for green and I loveeeee. So today I used 2 coats of China Glaze Holly-Day and an accent finger (really itching to use some more sparkles haha) with 1 coat of OPI Glow Up Already! over the two coats of green. I used Orly top coat. Alsoooooo I have to give props to my friend Meaghan who photographed my nails today :) She has a fab Cannon Rebel XS camera so today's pics are nicer than usual!!

normally I would have cropped this pic but it's artsy haha so you get a glimpse of  myself and my other friend Jessica



Thanks so much for reading guys, SO excited for tomorrow's violet nails.
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment